Trifend Miticide/Fungicide/Insecticide 200ml
1. Insecticide: Kills aphids, thrips, whitefly, budworm and earworm caterpillars
2. Fungicide: Systemic control of blackspot, rust and powdery mildew
3. Miticide: Controls two-spotted mite
Active Constituents: 9.6g/Lt Tau-Fluvalinate, 4.4g/Lt Mycobutanil
- Systemic control of fungal diseases; black spot, powdery mildew & rust.
- Broad range of target insects - aphids, thrips, whitefly, budworm and earworm caterpillars
- Controls two-spotted mite.
- Controls insects via contact and stomach action.
- In a convenient 200ml & 500ml bottle of concentrate.
200ml makes up to 20 litres of mixed spray solution
500ml makes up to 50 litres of mixed spray solution
- Fast and effective insect, disease and mite control.
Trifend® is a triple action spray for use on ornamentals and roses in the garden. This product is great for use on flowering plants, ornamental gardens, indoor and outdoor pot plants.
Trifend® works in 3 ways; it provides systemic control of fungal diseases for more effective, long term control, kills insects by contact and stomach action and controls two spotted mite.
- Available sizes: 200ml, 500ml & 1 litre RTU.