Mancozeb Fungicide 200g
- Controls black spot on roses and anthracnose on mangoes.
- Suitable for most fruit & vegetables, including ornamental flowers.
- Controls a broad range of 9 common fungal & bacterial diseases including: downy mildew, rust, purple blotch and brown patch.
- 200g makes up to 133 litre of fungicide spray.
- For more effective application, add Spredmax® when applying.
- Available Size: 200g
Active Constituents: 750g/kg Mancozeb
Searles Mancozeb is a professional grade fungicide that will provide protection against leaf diseases in a wide number of plant species. It is particularly effective against anthracnose, black spot and leaf blight to name a few.