Grundfos CMB-SP 3-37 Household Pressure Pump
The Grundfos CM Booster Self-Priming is the perfect booster pump for domestic and light industrial applications. Through its multistage centrifugal pump and generator friendly PM1 and PM2 Pressure Manager, the pump has the ability to start and stop automatically (depending on the demand of use) which in turn protects the pump from dry running.
If you are struggling with unsuitable mains pressure, or require a pump for access to above or below groundwater sources, the Grundfos CM Booster Self-Priming range is the perfect tool for the job.
- Self-Priming: With a suction lift of up to 8 metres (self-priming up to 4 metres), the CM Booster Self-Priming is ideal for pressurising water from above or below groundwater sources
- Robust Design: all wetted parts are made from high quality, corrosion-resistant stainless steel to ensure the longest life possible
- User-Friendly Interface: The pump features a user-friendly interface with LED indicators displaying power status, pump running, alarm indication and pressure indication (excluding CMB-SP 1-36)
- Protective Features: The pump incorporates a range of protective features such as; dry run protection, thermal overload protection, cycling alarm and maximum continuous operation time - 30 mins (excluding CMB-SP 1-36) to protect the pump and ensure a long life
- Easy Installation: The booster unit is a compact and adaptable solution, which makes it suitable for most installations. Simply connect the inlet and outlet and adjust the start pressure to suit individual requirements and you have a fully operational booster unit
- Integrated non-return valve: Non-return valve for backflow prevention
- Mains water pressure boosting
- Rainwater supply from above ground water tanks
- Rainwater supply from below ground water tanks
- Rainwater supply from other below ground water sources - dams/rivers etc.