FLOJET Industrial Triplex Low Pressure Series pumps are designed for a wide range of applications and are constructed from a selection of materials suitable for handling a broad range of chemicals. The Triplex Low Pressure diaphragm pumps are selfpriming and can run dry without harm. They are intended for intermittent duty cycles but can be run continuously for short periods of time. The higher the duty cycle,the shorter the expected life of the pump. Typical pump uses are liquid transfer, spraying, cooling, circulation, filtration and dispensing.
• Compact automatic demand pump
• Sealed pressure switch and motor
• Self-priming, pump can be located above supply tank
• Can run dry for extended periods of time without damage
• Flow rates to 2.0 GPM (7.6 l/min) and operating pressure to 50 psi (3.4 bar)
• Fitted with 4 Bar (60 PSI) Pressure Switch
• Internal bypass for smooth running even at low flows
• Viton valves, Santonprene diaphragm
Nuleaf Horticulure & Irrigation Supplies in Cairns offers specialised expertise in domestic, agricultural, industrial & commercial water products & management.
We stock leading brands & not only offer expert advice but also services such as system design, installation and delivery. Contact Us Today! (07) 4035 2670 or come in and see us at 279 Spence Street, Cairns, QLD. QLD.