Searles Fish and Kelp 1Lt
(Endorsed by The QLD Rose Society)
- Contains 100% pure organic fish & kelp.
- Rich in beneficial ocean fish oils.
- Is cold processed to retain all the nutritional value found in fish and kelp.
- Contains 60+ naturally occurring elements including vitamins, minerals, alginates, plant growth hormones, amino acids, gibberellins, cytokinins, auxins, phenolic compounds and proteins, promoting healthy growth.
- BFA Certified fully organic to recognised worldwide organic standards.
- Encourages strong seedling establishment.
- Reduces stress at transplanting.
- Increased and improved flowering and fruiting.
- Extended flowering of ornamentals.
- Decreased plant stress/increased drought & frost resistance.
- Reduced chemical usage.
- More efficient use of applied minerals.
- Better taste and longer shelf life of fruit and vegetables.
- Improved sugar levels and earlier maturity.
- Increased yields.
- No artificial fertilisers or growth stimulants added.
- Improved stock health and production.
Suitable for all plants including vegetables, fruits, flowering plants, indoor plants, ferns, orchids, roses, lawns etc.