Searles Buffalo Master 200ml
For control of bindii, clover, oxalis and other weeds in buffalo (except STvarieties), couch and Qld blue couch domextic lawns.
If you want a perfect lawn free of some of the most nuisance weeds, then Buffalo Master® is the right product to do the job.
Buffalo Master® is a concentrated herbicide blend of 2 powerful and effective herbicides. Buffalo Master® controls the weeds - the Bromoxynil acts quickly, and the MCPA provides residual control.
Controls various weed including bindii, cape-weed, catsear, clover (not Tas.), creeping buttercup, cudweed, dandelion, fleabane, jo-jo (onehunga), oxalis, plantains, thistles.
Active constituents for concentrate:
200 g/L Bromoxynil present as the octanoic acid ester
200 g/L MCPA present as the butoxyethanol ester
Solvent: 343 g/L Liquid Hydrocarbons.
Active constituents for hose-on:
12 g/L Bromoxynil present as the octanoate ester
12 g/L MCPA present as the 2-ethylhexyl ester
Solvent: 20 g/L Liquid Hydrocarbons.
- 200ml bottle covers 300m2 on lawns
- 500ml bottle covers 750m2 on lawns
- 2 litre hose-on bottle treats 200 square metres.
- Suitable for bent, buffalo (except ST varieties), couch and Qld blue couch, fescue, kikuyu, paspalum and rye lawns
- For more effective application, add Spredmax® when applying.
- Contains a measuring cap for convenient measuring.
- Excellent value for money.
- Available sizes: 200ml & 500ml
Please see images for product label and instructions.